A4 Apparel cookies policy
This document was created using a SEQ Legal template.
(2) About cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent cookies" or "session cookies". A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
(3) Cookies on this website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website. We will send to you the following cookies:
Cookies 1 and 4 are session cookies, whereas cookies 2, 3 and 5 are persistent cookies.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise you when you are logged into our website
- to serve the correct layout
- to improve the website's usability
- to analyse the use of our website
(5) Cookie preferences
(6) Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- In Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the Authentication / Login on this website.
(7) Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. Doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at Microsoft Support - How to delete cookie files in Internet Explorer).
- In Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
(8) Contact us
This website is owned and operated by A4 Apparel. If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us: